Thursday, May 19, 2011

So I got a new moleskin, went for the larger one this time. just to see how it goes. I havn't done much in it yet, but hopefully get the entire thing filled by summers end. I also want to do some other paintings and projects soon. 

I finally got my Radiohead stuff in!! Ah its more then I thought it was going to be. I love the newspaper and the clear vinyl's!! Let alone the art work and design of the newspaper was damn good too! I'm super glad I got this.

Inside I got, a bag that all the items go in, sticker like things, 2 clear vinyls, the newspaper with art and info which I have yet to read, and a regular CD! Its pretty awesome I have to give the art and newspaper a good look through soon though!

Anyways I'm going to go eat, and play some L.A. Noire.




















Radiohead after the jump!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















No comments:

Post a Comment