Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here be some small paintings I did just about a week ago. I've actually been pretty happy with the outcome of them. I did do two others but I was't really feeling them. So they'll just go into my pile-o-crap. I really want to do something along these lines for another project coming up in which we have to do a gig-poster and other bits and pieces  for a local band. I reallllllly want it to turn as a strong piece!







And here be some type shizzz. Just a little something extra I did for a project at school. I enjoyed how this turned out more then the actual assignment. There is a few type errors, which I will get REDICULE for, but it was more of a fun experiment.



No comments:

Post a Comment