Tuesday, November 29, 2011


TWO LITTLE POSTER/FLIERS THAT WAS MADE FOR SCHOOL PROJECT. I COMPLETELY WENT IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THEN I WAS ORIGINALLY PLANNING. I JUST STARTED WITH A TRADITIONAL PAINTING AND THEN DID THE REST DIGITALLY. 

WE ORIGINALLY HAD TO CHOOSE A SMALL LOCAL BAND. BUT AFTER SEEING M83 CONCERT IN WHICH ACTIVE CHILD OPENED FOR THEM I DECIDED TO CHANGE MY ENTIRE POSTER.  I WILL HOPEFULLY GET MORE STUFF UP ONCE THE SEMESTER ENDS. AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BREAK TO WORK ON MORE PERSONAL PROJECTS.




THE LAST ONE WAS KIND OF LAST MINUTE TEST/EXPERIMENT BUT I DO ENJOY THE COLOURS IN IT MORE THEN THE ONES ABOVE. ALL IN ALL IM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT AT ALL. -SAD FACE-


Here are some other ones I was considering that I hadn't uploaded. Not sure I felt and if they were suitable for the bands sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment